Eddington's Italian Olive Wood Honey DipperEddingtons
Eddington’s richly-grained olive wood is preferred over other materials for its long-life durability, versatility and beauty. Olive Wood is a tightly grained wood and Olive Wood utensils remain smooth and intact for a long, long time, whereas regular wooden spoons can start to fray around the edges fairly quickly. It is safe for nonstick cookware, and heat-safe to stir ingredients in a pan. It will not scratch porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel and is stain- and odor-resistant.
- Mediterranean olive wood honey dipper made from dense, beautifully grained wood
- Timber harvested only when olive production has ceased or branches are pruned
- Old world charm; Grown in Italy, made in Albania
- Measures 6-inches; occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep wood looking its best
- Richly-grained olive wood preferred for long-life durability, versatility and beauty