Rick’s Vermont Kitchen Maple Bacon DressingP&S Distributors
Maple Bacon Dressing
The perfect combination of sweet, savory and smoky flavors.
Created to pair with all your salad fixings.
A versatile dressing, marinade and basting sauce.
- Grill, roast or fry chicken and drizzle with sauce immediately after cooking.
- Based on Vegetables before roasting. Great on Brussel sprouts and chunks of butternut squash.
- Use as a stir fry sauce with rice, sautéed veggies and smoked sausage.
- Dress a Cobb salad — lettuce, tom, cucumber, avocado, egg and cheese (add bacon bits for even more bacon flavor).
- Dip for chicken tenders, steak tips.
Rick's Vermont Kitchen is a small family-owned and operated company in northern Vermont. For the past three years, we have focused on creating healthy, handcrafted, GMO-free products. We thoughtfully source the highest quality fresh ingredients and craft our dressings and sauces in small batches.